Kansas City Family Law Attorneys
Protecting You and Your Family
Disputes between family members are never easy; there is usually a lot of emotion involved. That is one reason why the help of an experienced family lawyer and mediator can be so valuable.
When you have a family law matter, contact the lawyers of Larry Swall of Gates Shields Ferguson Swall Hammond P.A.. We have years of experience helping families in the Kansas City area of Kansas and Missouri. We can also provide estate planning. Just call 866-554-4664 or contact us online for a free consultation.
Do you require legal assistance with a family law matter, but can’t afford to hire an attorney now, or just want to represent yourself? Larry Swall of Gates Shields Ferguson Swall Hammond P.A., provides limited scope representation that puts you in control of how much work you pay our attorneys to do.
Your Family, Your Life
Family law issues range from adding to the family through adoption to divorce and child custody. No matter what your issue is, we can help.
- Divorce — We can provide mediation as well as litigation services. We strive for fair and equitable division of assets and sensible spousal maintenance (alimony).
- Child custody — Being trained in issues associated with family dynamics and conflict management, the attorneys of Larry Swall of Gates Shields Ferguson Swall Hammond P.A. have extensive experience helping to improve the lives of children and parents.
- Child support — Through his work with various state child support divisions, Larry Swall has gained the child support experience you need.
- Relocation — You need a knowledgeable, experienced lawyer to defend your position on this difficult issue.
- Mediation — Our attorneys have considerable mediation experience both in and out of the legal setting. This is a good way to resolve family issues, especially if children are involved.
- Parenting while living apart — We provide parenting coordination services for families struggling with the transition to life after divorce.
- Paternity — Whether you are determining your child’s paternity or disputing a paternity claim, we can represent you.
- Adoption — Our experience with state laws is helpful for making the process go smoothly.
- Parenting coordination — We offer parenting coordination services for families having difficulty in carrying out the terms of a court order, but do not want to go back to court.
Additional Legal Services
Estate planning — Larry Swall provides estate planning to avoid probate, as well as creating trusts, wills and health care directives.